We detect, analyze and block more online threats than ever.“
How long does it take for malware to infect your new computer? If you're using free or low-end software, you're probably short on time.
Cybercriminals are increasingly sophisticated and have a large arsenal of tools to access your information. Other security products don't provide the resources needed to keep up with new threats that appear.
Benefits for you:
- Helps defend against ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Advanced security helps protect your confidential and financial information when you log in online
- Ranked #1 among consumer security software in overall protection and performance
- Protects multiple devices - PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets - with a single subscription
- It allows you to manage the security of all your devices through an easy-to-use web portal
Windows operating systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some security features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. The new features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. The ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. The new features are no longer supported on Windows XP. The ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Mac operating systems
- The current version of Mac OS X and the previous two versions.
- Norton Family and Norton Family Premier features are not supported.
Android operating systems
- Android 4.0.3 or later The Google Play application must be installed.
- Android 4 or later is required for the Norton Family Premier Android app.
Auto scan of apps in Google Play is supported on Android 4.0 or later except Samsung devices. Samsung devices running Android 4.2 or later are supported. To scan apps in Google Play on older versions of Android you need to use the "Share" function of Google Play.
iOS operating systems
- iOS 8 or later.
- iOS only includes the Backup Contacts and Remote Locate features.
- iOS 9 or later is required for Norton Family Premier child monitoring app.
- The license requires an email account and activations can only be performed through this single account shared with the devices.